Returns & refunds
Return and refund
The right of withdrawal is regulated by the legislative decree number 206 (Set 2005).
The Costumer-Consumer (namely a natural person who purchases goods not linked with his own business and, therefore, do not write the VAT registration number on the order form) has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason.
To exercise this right, the customer must send to Beimerilin a notice within 14 days from the date of delivery of the goods.
This kind of notice has to be sent through the on-line form on the website. Except for possible costs due to proved damages to the original packaging, Beimerilin will fully refund the amount paid by the costumer reduced by possible shipping and return expenses within 14 calendar days from the receipt of the merchandise.
The right of withdrawal, however, depends on the following terms:
- the purchased item must be intact and returned in its original packaging, with all its components (included the packaging material, related documentation and complementary equipment);
- the attachment of stickers or tape on the original packaging of the product has to be avoided;
- as for clothing and similar items, the identification tag must be still attached. Therefore, we kindly invite you to try on the item without removing the tag and the related seal, since we cannot accept the return of goods no more intact;
- the return of swimsuits and underwear (bikini, slip, boxer and so on) will be denied if the transparent hygienical sticker on the slip has been removed or the items present traces of use. In this case, the items will be sent back to the customer;
- the shipment is completely on the customer's responsibility, until the delivery to our storehouse is confirmed;
- Beimerilin is not responsible for damages or theft/loss of goods that have been returned by uninsured shipments;
- the items must have been dispatched by a courier, not collected at one of the retail stores.
The customer has the possibility to returned the items purchased on the website to Beimerilin's retail stores within 14 days after the date of dispatch.
The items purchased must be returned to:
Vicolo Marano 13, - 33054 Lignano Sabbiadoro (UD) - Italy
If you receive a damaged or defective item, you can contact us and file a claim. To carry out this procedure it is necessary to send an e-mail to the address email@example.com. The e-mail must be organized as follows:
- the e-mail subject must be the order number
- the e-mail text must report a short description of the detected damage or flaw
- moreover you should attach to the e-mail one or more photos which better illustrate the problem.
Please do not attach more than 10 mega of photos, so that the reading of the e-mail can be guaranteed. After having received all these information, we will analyze your request as soon as possible.